Advantage Box is committed to protecting the company’s employees, property, information, reputation, and customers’ assets from supply chain threats.
This policy is guided by the company’s core values and it outlines the way we operate throughout the supply chain. All security-related activities must adhere to the general principles below:
- All employees and contractors must always be aware of and take responsibility for the security aspects of the company’s business activities;
- Threats analysis and risk evaluations should be conducted on a regular basis;
- Security procedures and guidelines should be seamlessly integrated with business activities;
- “Incident prevention” must be the first priority;
- Security measures and procedures must be subject to regular inspections;
- The level of professionalism, knowledge and integrity of staff involved in security matters must be tightly controlled;
- Appropriate training plans, customer screening, recruitment, contracting and termination procedures must be established and implemented;
- All incidents, including security breaches and irregularities must be reported and recorded. Corrective action should be taken and followed up through regular verifications to improve the overall security standard; and
- This policy will be reviewed annually and maintained on our company website. We welcome comments from all stakeholders on the enforcement of the policy and the policy itself.